12/13/09

paper heart

italian lunches
lazy day
breakfasts in bed
spooning
daisy the horse
infinite trail rides
perfect moments
the freshest sushi ever
candlelit baths
endless picture taking
delicious champagne
keepsake cork
floor bed of pillows
wolf blass
romantic movies
swiss chalet

falling asleep in eachother's arms before the clock strikes midnight... ♥

at the beginning of this weekend, i was in tears... terrified that we might not spend our anniversary together, or even worse... that you would leave. but we made it through and over another obstacle. we held eachother's hands and found a way to work it out, like we always do.

part of me will always be terrified, because i have everything i've ever wanted and there is no guarantee that i will have it forever. but i know that i will never give up fighting or trying. i'd do anything for you and that is one thing that will never change. no matter what, even if it hurts.

thank you for the best 2 year celebration i could've asked for. and for the best, hardest, easiest, most worth it 2 years of my life. thank you for being you. thank you for understanding me (most of the time, i know i don't always make it easy). thank you for appreciating me and recognizing the things that no one else does. thank you for always catching me when i fall. thank you for always being honest. thank you for always making me laugh hysterically even when i feel like crying until i run out of tears and dehydrate myself. thank you for being my bestest best friend. thank you for loving me. thank you for falling in love with me.

now & forever baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment